Ticket Purchase Policy
Last Updated April 2019
Ticket Purchase Policy
WARNING - MOTOR SPORT IS DANGEROUS
In entering Willowbank Raceway's premises (whether for the purposes of attending or participating in a motor sports event or otherwise) you agree:
- to release Willowbank Raceway Inc., the International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) promoters, sponsors, organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Associated Entities" from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) ("harm:) howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the event/premises, except to the extent prohibited by law;
- that Willowbank Raceway Inc., (IHRA) and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that the event services will be provided with due car and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
- to attend or participate in the event/premises at your own risk.
By entering Willowbank Raceway's premises you acknowledge that:
- the risks associated with attending or participating in the event/premises include the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of:
- motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
- acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and
- the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grandstands, fences and guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
- motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to you.
You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, participating in or attending the event/premises and being provided with the event services by Willowbank Raceway Inc., (IHRA) and the Associated Entities.
Any tickets/reserved seating purchased for a One day Event or for one day of a multi day event are subject to the following conditions. These conditions may change at any time without notice.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. is only responsible for On Line Tickets purchase once the purchase has been received into our booking service. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure the purchase has been processed.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to download and print all online tickets purchased for an event.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. will not be responsible for lost, stolen, forgotten or un-presented tickets/reserved seating.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. reserves the right not to replace any lost, stolen, forgotten or un-presented tickets/reserved seating. In the event of a ticket being replaced, the right is reserved to charge a fee for the lost/stolen tickets.
- Any tickets purchased for a Student or Concession must have corresponding ID to be presented at the gate. In the event that the correct, in date, ID card is not produced, full adult cost of the tickets will be required.
- Concession tickets are for Age & Disability pension holders with “in date” ID only.
- Only holders of a ticket allowing entry into the reserved seating area are permitted to occupy the allocated reserved seat.
- The sale of a ticket by Willowbank Raceway Inc. does not guarantee space in any viewing areas.
- Racer Discount passes are valid for event of issue only and cannot be used at any other event. Unused tickets are not valid for a refund.
- If an Event or Day of a multi-day Event is cancelled due to Rain or other reasons refer to Rain Out or Event Cancellation Policy below.
Rain Out or Event Cancellation Policy
- An Event may be a One day Event or One Day of a multi day Event or a whole event.
- The Event must be officially cancelled by the Willowbank Raceway Inc. before this Policy will take effect.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. reserves the right to offer no refund or credit if the tickets are stolen, lost or discarded by the holder.
Refer abandonment of Event Policy. Any passes issued for Competitors are not valid for any other Event than as marked. Passes are not valid for any refund.
Racer Discount Passes
Racer Discount passes are not valid for any other Event and will be refunded/credited to their purchase value within 6 (six) months from the date of the cancelled Event. Unused passes must be returned to the office for a refund/credit.
Purchased Admission Tickets
- There will be no refund available on any day of any Event.
- If the event is officially cancelled by Willowbank Raceway prior to the scheduled finish, Willowbank Raceway Inc reserves the right to determine the policy on an event by event basis and ticket holders will be notified via announcement on the day of the event, as a general rule, if round 1 of any bracket has run the ticket is not eligible for a refund or credit
- Subject to the above clause, Tickets purchased prior to an Event or on the day of the Event will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the non-appearance of any particular person, vehicle or attraction expected by the ticket holder, whether advertised or not; or any adverse weather conditions or any circumstances beyond reasonable control of the raceway.
Corporate Suite Tickets
Any refund or credit applicable to Tickets, Food or Alcohol will be arranged with the Suite Holder. No tickets for the cancelled Event will be honoured at future events. Refunds must be organised within 6 months of the rain out.
Sky Marquee Tickets
Any refund or credit applicable to Tickets, Food or Alcohol will be arranged with the Table holder. No tickets for the cancelled Event will be honoured at future events. Refunds must be organised within 6 months of the rain out.
Any refund or credit applicable to Tickets or Food will be paid to the ticket holder. No tickets for the cancelled Event will be honoured at future events. Ticket must be returned to the office for a refund. Refunds must be organised within 6 months of the rain out.
Complimentary Tickets issued for an Event are not valid for any other Event and are not valid for a refund.
- Reserved seating tickets are not valid for any other event and must be returned to the office for a refund within 6 months of the rain out date.
- Online purchased seating - Refunds can be organised through the office within 6 months of the rain out date by quoting the Order ID. Refunds will be processed back to the credit card that was used for the original purchase. All refund requests need to be in writing by email, fax or post.
- On day purchased seating – refunds can be organised through the office by sending back your seating tickets for a cheque refund within 6 months of the rain out date.
Lost, Stolen or Unpresented Tickets
Refer to Ticket Purchase policy