25th Annual Street Series
This year Willowbank Raceway celebrates the 25th Annual Street Series! Here’s your opportunity to take part in one of the popular racing series in QLD. Get yourself into the series and compete in 7 rounds (plus the finals),
Make your choice Street Sedan (Quick, Hot Street & Street), Street Bike and Street Powderpuff categories.
If you have not run in the Street Series before and you wish to earn points for the series you will need to register. This can be done via the Street Series Information and Invitation link below.
Points & Results
Street Series Information and Invitation
Street Series Rules and Regulations
Street Vehicle Drag Racing Regulations
If you do not have a current IHRA licence or membership, you will need to purchase a $5 day licence at the track at each event.
Entries & admission tickets are available at the gate.
The finals of the 2018 Street Series will be run at the following Test N Tune's
Powder Puff final - 29th September 2018
Street Sedan final – 6th October 2018
Street Bike final - 6th October 2018
- Gates Open - 4pm
- Time Trials - 4.30pm to 6:30pm
- Racing - 7:00pm
- Times are estimates and may change on the day depending on entry numbers
- $50 to race, admits driver/rider only.
- Spectators $20 adults, $18 students with ID
- Children 13 & under are free
Street Sedan Series
- Mick's Towing Services Quick Eliminator - 10.50 to 12.99
- Exelmetal Hot Street - 13.00 to 14.99
- QLD Musrang and Camaro Spares Street Eliminator - 15.00 to 29.99
Street Bike Series
Sports Turf Services Street Bike
Street Powder Puff Series
Knijff Earthmoving Powder Puff
- All ladies run (up to 29.99) - Vehicles must fit within the above cutoffs
While Willowbank Raceway has introduced Street vehicles regulations, Willowbank Raceway is operating all events including Test n Tune and Street Series as an IHRA member track and all IHRA licenced vehicles /driver/riders must abide by the current IHRA Australian rule book at all Events.