Cancellation of the Apex Epoxy Flooring Super Thunder.
Following the announcement today by the Queensland Government of a mandatory 3-day lockdown for greater Brisbane, which includes the Ipswich region, unfortunately we have no option but to immediately cancel Event scheduled for this Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd April 2021, in order to keep our fans and racers safe.
While we are extremely disappointed, we have no other option but to make this decision.
We will be in touch with all ticket holders to discuss our refund or transfer policy for all tickets purchased for this event.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and support during this time
Apex Epoxy Flooring
Super Thunder 2021
Celebrate Easter with us at Willowbank Raceway …
400 Thunder Professional and Sportsman Round
Apex Epoxy Flooring Super Thunder is finally back in 2021 on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd April with Top Fuel, Pro Slammer, Pro Stock, Top Bike, Pro Mod and 400 Thunder Sportsman action.
Witness two action-packed nights of Nitro Burning Top Fuel and Top Fuel Bike action. Plus, Australia’s most competitive Sportsman Racers will compete to earn more points toward their championship campaigns which have been on hold since January 2020.
- Entry List
- Schedule - to come
- Group 1 pit area allocation - to come
Spectator Information - MAIN SHOW FROM 3pm Friday / 3pm Saturday
Pre-purchase your tickets online only, Tickets will NOT be available to purchase at the gate. Tickets will be available for purchase online on the day prior to arrival
With Covid restrictions continuing to apply, it is important to get in early to ensure that you get your tickets and are not disappointed. Ticketing will be on a strictly first come first served basis. Once we hit our maximum capacity no further tickets will be issued.
Online Tickets only
Friday 2nd April 2021
Saturday 3rd April 2021
Adults - $30*
Adults - $35*
Student/Concession - $25*
Student/Concession - $30*
Kids – 13 and under FREE*
Kids – 13 and under FREE*
- All tickets have a $2 non refundable processing fee at time of purchase
- Children 13 and under must have an e-ticket
- Concession prices - age & disability pension, DVA white & gold cards. Photo ID is required on entry
- Food & Drink are permitted with the exception of glass or alcohol
General Public Spectator information
- Tickets are now available online only
- Tickets will NOT be available at the gate on the day
- When purchasing multiple tickets, you MUST share the tickets with the other people attending so they can fill out their details and the ticket will be in their name.
- All tickets must be in the person’s name that is attending, this includes children
- Anyone that is unwell must not attend the event
- All personnel must practice personal hygiene and social distancing
All Life, Special, Fabulous 5, Season passholders wishing to attend the event must fill out the contact tracing form (click here), with the personnel attending under that pass number, and hand in at the gate on arrival
Corporate Experience – Must be pre purchased online
Price per person - $100
- Entry to Air-Conditioned Corporate Box with Cash Bar.
- Includes entry into the event.
- Only $100 per person.
Schedule – updated closer to the event
Gates open 7am
Friday - 3pm
Saturday - 1.30pm
CAS (Competitor scrutineering) from TBC
Professional brackets: TBC
IHRA Pro Mod
All brackets are run as per IHRA Australia rules
Entries Close Date: Midnight Sunday 21st March
Entry Fee - $300
Performance and Sportsman Categories
SuperComp – $250 Driver + 4 crew (maximum 1 additional crew pass)
Performance Bike - $250 Driver + 4 crew
Supercharged Outlaws – $250 Driver + 4 crew (maximum 1 additional crew pass)
Top Sportsman – $250 Driver + 4 crew (maximum 1 additional crew pass)
Modified – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Super Sedan – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Super Street – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Modified Bike – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Junior Dragster – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Pro Radial – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Super Gas – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Extreme Bike – $250 Driver + 4 crew
Additional Crew Passes - $20 per day
Entry ticket process
Getting your tickets
- Log onto our website and go to your members area and click ‘Racers’ it goes to ‘My Entries’ page, this will show the events you have entered into.
- There is a tab ‘Crew Passes’ next to the event you have entered click on this; it will take you to a page that has all your tickets (included driver/rider and purchased ones)
- You must share your extra tickets (1 ticket is yours) with your crew/spectators (this can be sent via mobile phone number or email address), they will be required to fill out their details including the COVID questions and then they will receive the e-ticket
- Each person (including driver/rider) will need to have their e-ticket in their name to scan through the gate. This can either be printed or on a smartphone
- You the driver/rider will still need to collect your envelope at the gate, this will have your entry form in it to fill out and take to scrutineering
We do not need contact tracing forms for you and your crew, we will have everyone’s details scanned into the system on race day. This is also the same process for spectators, everyone just needs to share the tickets to the person that will be attending on the day.
If you have a child or special pass holder, the contact tracing form will need to be filled out and handed in at the gate on arrival. (click here) This is only for a child or special pass holder.
There will now be CAMPING PERMITTED for racers and crew on site for key events at the venue. Under the following conditions
- Camping will only be made available to racers and crew and will not be available for the general public.
- Competitors entered in the event will be emailed a promotion code to unlock the option to purchase camping on site
- There will be a charge of $10.00 per person per night for onsite camping. This will be payable online only.
- You will be issued a ticket with a bar code for each person you book camping for.
- This bar code will then need to be scanned at the Main Administration office (TBC) and then you will be issued with a wristband that will be UNIQUE TO EACH NIGHT that you are camping on site.
- You will be required to secure your wristband in order for it to be valid
- The Administration office will be open for a short period of time for camping ticketing scanning and collection of wristbands. This time will be advised for each event
- At the conclusion of the event each night, security will make a sweep of the venue and any competitors or crew without a wristband will be required to vacate the venue.
This is a new initiative being implemented and we appreciate your patience as we fine tune this process to achieve the best outcome for everyone.