Cancellation of the January Shootout events.
Following the announcement today by the Queensland Government of a mandatory 3-day lockdown for greater Brisbane, which includes the Ipswich region, unfortunately we have no option but to immediately cancel both the Test Day scheduled for later today and the event on Saturday the 9th of January 2021 in order to keep our fans and racers safe.
While we are extremely disappointed, but we have no other option but to make this decision.
We will be in touch with all ticket holders next week to discuss our refund or transfer policy for all tickets purchased for this event.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and support during this time
NEW YEAR'S SHOOTOUT TEST DAY
With Top Fuel, Pro Alcohol, Top Bike and Door Wars (Pro Slammer vs Pro Mod) match races all coming together from across the East Coast to put on a show at the New Year Shootout at Willowbank Raceway on the 9th of January 2021.
This test day will be an exciting return of Professional drag racing after a long unexpected break.
Spectator Information - TESTING TIMES 5.00PM - 11.00PM
Pre-purchase your tickets online only, Tickets will NOT be available to purchase at the gate on the day. Tickets will be available for purchase online on the day, prior to arrival
With Covid restrictions continuing to apply, it is important to get in early to ensure that you get your tickets and are not disappointed. Ticketing will be on a strictly first come first served basis. Once we hit our maximum capacity no further tickets will be issued.
Adults - $20
Student/Concession - $18
Kids – 13 and under FREE
Spectator gates open at 4pm
- Children 13 and under are admitted free to this event
- Please note that children 13 and under are admitted free but are required to pay for reserved seating if required
- Concession prices - age & disability pension, DVA white & gold cards. Photo ID is required on entry
- Food & Drink are permitted with the exception of glass or alcohol
General Public Spectator information
- Tickets are now available online only
- Tickets will NOT be available at the gate on the day
- When purchasing multiple tickets, you MUST share the tickets with the other people attending so they can fill out their details and the ticket will be in their name.
- All tickets must be in the person’s name that is attending, this includes children
- Anyone that is unwell must not attend the event
- All personnel must practice personal hygiene and social distancing
All Life, Special, Fabulous 5, Season passholders wishing to attend the event must fill out the contact tracing form (click here), with the personnel attending under that pass number, and hand in at the gate on arrival
Testing is open to all brackets
Pro Brackets - $250 (includes Driver + 6 crew)
Sportsman Brackets - $150 (includes Driver + 1 crew)
Additional Crew Passes $20
Entries Close – Midnight Sunday 3rd January 2021
Competitor gates open 1.00pm
CAS (in the staging lanes) - 4.00pm
Testing on track 5.00pm - 11.00pm
There is a slight change to the entry process that you all need to be aware of, as everyone entering the facility must hold an e-ticket, this is noted below
- Log onto our website and Enter event as per normal – nothing has changed here
- Once your entry is accepted in the office you will notice when you go to your members area and click Racers it goes to ‘My Entries’ page, this will show the events you have entered into.
- There is a new tab ‘Crew Passes’ click on this; it will take you to a page that has all your tickets (included in entry and purchased ones) Tickets are only available 14 days prior to the event
- You must share your tickets with your crew/spectators, they will be required to fill out their details including the COVID questions and then they will receive the e-ticket
- Each person (including driver/rider) will need to have their e-ticket in their name to scan through the gate. This can either be printed or on a smartphone
- You the driver/rider will still need to collect your envelope at the gate, this will have your allocated crew tickets to collect your armbands from scrutineering
We will now have everyone’s details scanned into the system on race day. This is also the same process for spectators, everyone just needs to share the tickets to the person that will be attending on the day.