Test N Tune events are to cater for any individuals who wish to race their vehicles down the 1/4 mile .
- $50 to race, admits entrant only
- Spectators $20 adults, $18 students with ID
- Children 13 & under are free
- Passenger rides $20 (see notes below)
Wednesday / Friday
Gates open at 5.30pm and runs commence at 6pm
Gates open at 4:00pm and runs commence at 4:30pm
Australia Day Theme Night Saturday 25 January 2020 click here for the flyer
All first time entrants are welcome.
Drivers/Riders must have held an Australian Drivers license and if under 18 years of age the entry form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
All drivers/riders must wear an approved helmet, full length clothing and closed shoes (Boots & gloves for motorcycles). All safety requirements must be adhered to and may be checked over by scrutineering officials.
All street vehicles must abide by the street vehicle regulations below as a minimum
Please Note: Any off street/ATV/go carts/buggies etc are not permitted to run without prior IHRA Australia approval.
Street Vehicle Drag Racing Regulations
Helmet Standard chart click here
While Willowbank Raceway has introduced new Street vehicles regulations, Willowbank Raceway operates all events as an IHRA member track and all IHRA licenced vehicles /driver/riders must abide by the current IHRA Australian rule book at all Events.
Passenger Rides (cars only)
- Passenger MUST be 18 years old as a minimum - ID must be shown
- $20 per passenger - paid at scrutineering and is additional to venue entry fee
- Paperwork to be completed at scrutineering
- Only one passenger permitted in the vehicle at a time
- Passenger must have approved helmet, long sleeves, long pants and covered shoes
- Vehicle must have passenger seat, seat belt/harness and windows must be closed
- The passenger is only permitted to ride in the vehicle he/she has signed the indemnity form
- Vehicles must have a known performance of no quicker than 12.00 seconds.
- Helmet Requirements - IHRA licence holder is to abide by the current IHRA Australia rule book at any event. The minimum helmet requirement at Test n Tune and Street Series events for street vehicles (i.e - non IHRA licence holders) is AS/NZS 1698.
- Purpose built race vehicles, cars quicker than 10.00 and motorcycles quicker than 9.50 must comply with the relevant IHRA Australia Class and Safety regulations pertaining to the vehicles
- Any non IHRA licenced street vehicle running quicker than the Street vehicle regulations WILL NOT receive their time slip and will not be permitted to run again until the vehicle and driver/rider comply with all IHRA regulations.