Sportsman Dash 4 Cash
Sunday 2nd December 2018
Willowbank Raceway is launching a new Dash 4 Cash Sportsman Dial Your Own Bracket Racing. This is an exciting new concept similar to what was run at the 2016 Winternationals. After very positive feedback from all the Sportsman Racers we have decided to make it its own event following the RCE Performance Warehouse Jetcar and Sportsman Thunder on Saturday December 1st. This gives the competitors a bonus day of racing after running the 400 Thunder Australian championship round.
Dash 4 Cash racers will have the opportunity to compete for big prizemoney payouts. The Cars Bracket will pay $2,000 plus to the winner while Motorcycles and Junior Dragsters will both have winner’s purses of $1,000 plus. (The payouts will be boosted by all buy back money paid by other racers in the respective classes which could potentially double the purses) This Sportsman Super Weekend will become an annual feature in the Willowbank calendar with plans to grow both events year by year.
· Adults - $20
· Students/Concession - $18
· Kids 13 and under are admitted free
Gates open 6am
On Track from 9am
Competitor Entry Details
· Entry fee $100 for Driver only
· Crew passes from Saturday event carry over
· To be eligible to enter the Dash 4 Cash event competitors must already be entered in the RCE Performance Warehouse Jetcar & Sportsman Thunder meeting
· 1 qualifying session only, 4 brackets being: Sedans/Coupes (DYO), Open Vehicles (DYO), Bikes, Junior Dragster
· All competitors proceed into Round 1 of elimination format racing
· Seeding based on reaction times from qualifying pass
· After Round 1, eliminated competitors may purchase a buy back for $50 into Round 2
· After Round 2, eliminated competitors may purchase a buy back for $250 into Round 3
· Once car brackets (sedans & open cars) are down to semi-finals, the sedan and open cars will be merged together into one bracket in order to determine overall Car bracket winners. Seeding for this to be established by reaction time in last round of racing within own brackets.
One Shot Bonus Round
· Racers can opt to participate in $50 entry, winner takes all, best package to take place during qualifying pass session
· Participants to nominate a dial-in and will be run in separate lanes to non-participants to administer timing system
· Car bracket Winner $2000, Runner Up $500
· Bike bracket Winner $1000, Runner Up $250
· Junior bracket Winner $1000, Runner Up $250
· All buy back fees, contributed from each respective bracket, will also be added to each of the Winner’s total prize money for that same bracket.
· Minimum 100 entries to guarantee prize pool to this value