New Ticketing procedure for CMC Rocks QLD 2017 LIFE PASS HOLDERS:
All ticketing this year will be in the form of a PDF ticket which will be exchanged for a wristband on arrival at the venue.
You will need to go to the main box office located at the front of the venue and proceed to the Promoter Guest window.
You will be required to show your ID and life pass which must match up with the name on the life pass list.
You will then be given a PDF ticket and will be able to proceed to the entry gates of the venue to receive your wristband.
QDRC Series Regulations
QDRC SERIES REGULATIONS 2017
QDRC points are allotted at all events designated by Willowbank Raceway.
In Elimination style formats:
Five points for qualifying.
Five points for each round win in eliminations.
In Three Round Formats:
Five points for qualifying.
Five points for each round win.
Two points for each round lose.
- Points are awarded to drivers/riders not vehicles and are not transferred from one eliminator to another.
- To be awarded qualifying points a competitor must cross the water under own power in a qualifying session.
- To be awarded win points a competitor must be awarded the win in accordance with IHRA and track regulations.
- To be awarded lose points (in Three Round Format) a competitor must cross the water under own power in that round.
- Any competitor disqualified for an off-track incident may forfeit all QDRC points earned at that event.
- Where any round of the series is abandoned after gates open and prior to the completion of qualifying, qualifying points will be allocated to competitors who have completed the ESP process at the Event.
- Where any round of the series is abandoned at any point after qualifying has been completed, the points earned at that point will be awarded to competitors.
- If an elimination round remains incomplete, no points will be allocated for any racers in that round.
- • For all brackets to be contested and points and prizemoney awarded at any round a minimum of five vehicles must attempt to qualify and a minimum of three must contest the first round.
- • For a QDRC Bracket winner to be declared at the end of the season the bracket must be contested, at a minimum of three rounds for QDRC Group 2 and QDRC Outlaws and six rounds for Group 3 & 4, of the posted events for the season.
- If circumstances beyond the control of track management prevent the completion of all rounds of the Championship, consideration will be given to allowing champions to be declared for the season.
- In the event of a tie, the championship will be awarded to the racer who last the longest in eliminations, if there is still a tie it is the better performer at the last contested round of the relative bracket. The better performer is the competitor who performs best in relation to their dial-in (no break out) or QDRC record (furtherest under) on their last run.
Three Round Format Rules/Regulations
- At the completion of racing rounds, a count back will be made to establish the finalists. The criteria will be as follows:-
- Two competitors with three round wins – automatic entry into the final regardless of break out or red light.
- More than two competitors with three wins – the final will be contested by the two competitors who perform best in relation to their dial-in (no break out or red light) on their last run.
- If there is only one competitor with three wins - the other finalist will be the competitor with two wins who performs best in relation to their dial-in (no break out or red light) on their last run.
- In the event of a tie in any of the points for the finalist the tie break will be the best reaction time on the last run.
Proudly Sanctioned by