Ticket Purchase Policy
Last Updated 19th July 2006
Ticket Purchase Policy
Any tickets/reserved seating purchased for a One day Event or for one day of a multi day event are subject to the following conditions. These conditions may change at any time without notice.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. is only responsible for On Line Tickets purchase once the purchase has been received into our booking service. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure the purchase has been processed.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. is only responsible for the purchase of tickets/reserved seating paid for by cheque once the cheque has been cleared by the purchasers Bank.
- All tickets within Australia will be posted by Registered Post to the address provided. In the event of a dispute regarding arrival of the tickets, confirmation by Australia Post that the Registered mail has been received will be sufficient evidence that the tickers were delivered.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. will not be responsible for lost/stolen or unpresented tickets/reserved seating.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. reserves the right not to replace any lost/stolen or unpresented tickets/reserved seating. In the event of a ticket being replaced, the right is reserved to charge a fee for the lost/stolen tickets.
- Any tickets purchased with Student concession must produce a current Student Concession card with photo ID. In the event the concession card is not produced, full adult cost of the ticket will be required.
- Only holders of a ticket allowing entry into the reserved seating are are permitted to occupy the allocated reserved seat.
- The sale of a ticket by Willowbank Raceway Inc. does not guarantee space in any viewing areas.
- Racer Discount passes are valid for day of issue only and can not be used at any other event or any other day of a multi day event. Unused tickets are not valid for a refund.
- If an Event or Day of a multi-day Event is cancelled due to Rain or other reasons,refer to Rain Out or Event Cancellation Policy below.
Rain Out or Event Cancellation Policy
- An Event may be a One day Event or One Day of a multi day Event.
- The Event must be officially cancelled by the Willowbank Raceway Inc. before this Policy will take effect.
- Willowbank Raceway Inc. reserves the right to offer no refund or credit if the tickets are lost, stolen by the holder.
Refer abandonment of Event Policy. Any passes issued for Competitors are not valid for any other Event than as marked. Passes are not valid for any refund.
Racer Discount Passes
Racer Discount passes are not valid for any other Event and will be refunded to their purchase value within 6 (six) months from the date of the cancelled Event. Unused passes must be returned to the office for a refund.
Purchased Admission Tickets
- There will be no refund available for cash on the day of any Event.
- Tickets purchased prior to an Event or on the day of the Event will not be refunded for cash.
- Tickets purchased prior to an Event or on the day of the Event will be valid to their value for a term of 6 (six) months from the date of the cancelled Event.
- Tickets purchased prior to an Event or on the day of the Event will be refunded by cheque or to a credit card on presentation of the tickets. Any refund to a credit card must be made to the original card used for the purchase.
Corporate Suite Tickets
Any refund or credit applicable to Tickets, Food or Alcohol will be arranged with the Suite Holder. No tickets for the cancelled Event will be honored at future events.
Sky Marquee Tickets
Any refund or credit applicable to Tickets, Food or Alcohol will be arranged with the Table holder. No tickets for the cancelled Event will be honored at future events.
Any refund or credit applicable to Tickets or Food will be paid to the ticket holder. No tickets for the cancelled Event will be honored at future events. Ticket must be returned to the office for a refund.
Complimentary Tickets issued for an Event are not valid for any other Event and are not valid for a refund.
- Pre- purchased reserved seating is available as advertised for each Event. In the event of a rain-out or cancellation of one day a refund is only available for that day.
- In the Event of a rain-out or cancellation the reserved seat ticket will be refunded or swapped, to it’s value, to a future Event, providing the ticket is produced to the Office within six months of the cancellation.
Lost, Stolen or Unpresented Tickets
Refer to Ticket Purchase policy
The Ultimate Drag