Student (with ID) Admission
Kids 13 & Under
7 April 2017
26 May 2017
8 September 2017
1 December 2017
The Infamous Diesel Assault nights are again returning in 2017. The 4 part series starts Friday April 7th and is proudly presented by GSL Fabrications.
If you have a Diesel Powered vehicle then this is the event for you and best of all you can race for FREE...
Just print off the flyer below, complete and present it to the gate to race your beast down the 1/4 mile for FREE. As always this is a great night out with plenty of ontrack entertainment. Lets see if we can finally get a 10 second diesel pass!
- $50 to race, admits entrant only (free if you bring printed flyer found below)
- Spectators $20 adults, $18 students with ID
- Children 13 & under are free
- Passenger rides $20 (see notes below)
Gates open at 5.30pm and runs commence at 6pm
Street Vehicle Drag Racing Regulations
While Willowbank Raceway has introduced new Street vehicles regulations, Willowbank Raceway is operating all events including Race Ya Mate and Street Series as an IHRA member track and all IHRA licenced vehicles /driver/riders must abide by the current IHRA Australian rule book at all Events.
Passenger Rides (cars only)
- Passenger MUST be 18 years old as a minimum - ID must be shown
- $20 per passenger - paid at scrutineering and is additional to venue entry fee
- Paperwork to be completed at scrutineering
- Only one passenger permitted in the vehicle at a time
- Passenger must have approved helmet, long sleeves, long pants and covered shoes
- Vehicle must have passenger seat, seat belt/harness and windows must be closed
- The passenger is only permitted to ride in the vehicle he/she has signed the indemnity form
- Vehicles must have a known performance of no quicker than 12.00 seconds.
- Helmet Requirements - IHRA licence holder is to abide by the current IHRA rule book at any event. The minimum helmet requirement at Race Ya Mate and Street Series events for street vehicles (i.e - non IHRA licence holders) is AS/NZS 1698.
- Purpose built race vehicles, cars quicker than 10.00 and motorcycles quicker than 9.50 must comply with the relevant IHRA Class and Safety regulations pertaining to the vehicles
- Any non IHRA licenced street vehicle running quicker than 10.00 WILL NOT receive their time slip