Friday Night Lights
Kids 13 & Under
10 February 2017
10 March 2017
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS IS BACK ON MARCH 10TH!!!!!
Come along to support Willowbank Raceway's new FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS event on Friday 10th March!
PLUS a Jumping Castle
• LIGHT OF THE NIGHT // Best reaction between 7pm and 8pm WINS $250!
• Race your mate in the dedicated GRUDGE LANE
• Park your pride and joy at the CAR SHOW
Coolest Hot Rod
Coolest Street Car
• FREE Ice Slushee's
• PLUS Cool off with a cold one with a CASH BAR onsite
- General Admission $10
- Children 13 & under are free
- Car Load $25 (max 5 ppl)*
- Racing Fee $10 per driver**
* Cars with more then 5 ppl pay general admission price for every additional person.
** Total cost to race is your general admission plus the racing fee
Gates open at 5.30pm and runs commence at 6pm - 8:30pm
Live Band from 8:30pm - 10:30pm
The Venue is to be cleared after the event, NO over night stay will be permitted.
Street Vehicle Drag Racing Regulations
While Willowbank Raceway has introduced new Street vehicles regulations, Willowbank Raceway is operating all events including Race Ya Mate and Street Series as an IHRA member track and all IHRA licenced vehicles /driver/riders must abide by the current IHRA Australian rule book at all Events.
- Helmet Requirements - IHRA licence holder is to abide by the current IHRA rule book at any event. The minimum helmet requirement at Race Ya Mate and Street Series events for street vehicles (i.e - non IHRA licence holders) is AS/NZS 1698.
- Purpose built race vehicles, cars quicker than 10.00 and motorcycles quicker than 9.50 must comply with the relevant IHRA Class and Safety regulations pertaining to the vehicles
- Any non IHRA licenced street vehicle running quicker than 10.00 WILL NOT receive their time slip