WILLOWBANK RACEWAY SUSPENDS RACING ACTIVITIES
Due to the Government restrictions on social gatherings Willowbank Raceway has suspended all racing activities. The dates noted on this page are not correct (unfortunatley can't be changed) and will be updated as soon as the restrictions have been lifted by the Government.
Unfortunately, these new measures will include the Test ‘n Tune, Diesel Assault, Racer Test Day, Street Series and Qld Drag Racing Championships round.
Willowbank Raceway is totally committed to resuming racing activities as soon as it is permitted by the Government.
In the meantime, we are working towards the best outcome for all stakeholders including sponsors, racers and patrons, examining all options before us regarding what may happen through 2020.
Sunday 3rd May 2020
All motoring enthusiasts are invited to display their pride and joy, no matter what age, type, make or model or what condition it is in at the
2020 Queensland Autospectacular
The great Willowbank Raceway venue offers many advantages including:
- over 15 hectares of security fenced virtually all weather display area,
- large adjoining free parking area for over 2,600 spectator cars,
- large swap meet, show car, and vehicle display areas,
- easy highway access,
- great food and a pleasant atmosphere
- Kids Entertainment.
Queensland Autospectacular offers
- Judged show cars and bikes (Great Trophies)
- Display cars and bikes (Any Make, Any Age, Any Model)
- Huge Swap Meet area with free parts pick up service
- Timed 1/4 mile Test’n’Tune drags in your street registered car or bike
- Australian Rocker Cover Racing Championship
- Drift City 1/10 Scale Drift Car Display
- Special display area for vehicle clubs
- Large Sponsors and Trade site area
All catering rights reserved, no alcohol permitted and no dogs allowed on Willowbank Raceway property.
Click here for full details