All things two wheeled will be celebrated at Willowbank Raceway on Sunday the 24th of October, at the All Bike Day to be held at Queensland’s premier drag racing facility, Willowbank Raceway. Bike enthusiasts will be able to compete across a range of brackets including Pro Open Bike, Modified Bike, True Street Bike, LAMS, Harley & Cruiser, Ladies, Nostalgia as well as take in a range of demonstrations.
Gates open 8am
Competitor CAS from 8.00am
Qualifying from 9am
General Public Spectator information
- Tickets are now available online only
- Tickets will NOT be available at the gate on the day
- When purchasing multiple tickets, you MUST share the tickets with the other people attending so they can fill out their details and the ticket will be in their name.
- All tickets must be in the persons name that is attending, this includes children
- Anyone that is unwell must not attend the event
- All personnel must practice personal hygiene and social distancing
All Life, Special, Fabulous 5, Season passholders wishing to attend the event must fill out the contact tracing form , with the personnel attending under that pass number, and hand in at the gate on arrival on the day
Competitor Entry Information
$100 - includes entrant and 1 crew - Pre Entry ONLY by Sunday 18th October
No On Day Entry
$20 - Extra Crew and Spectators.
- Log onto our website and Enter event
- Once we accepted your entry in the office you will notice when you go to your members area and click Racers it goes to ‘My Entries’ page, this will show the events you have entered into.
- There is a new tab ‘Crew Passes’ click on this; it will take you to a page that has all your tickets (included rider and purchased ones)
- You must keep one ticket for rider then you need to share your extra tickets with your crew/spectators (everyone needs a separate email address), they will be required to fill out their details including the COVID questions and then they will receive the e-ticket
- Each person (including rider) will need to have their e-ticket in their name to scan through the gate. This can either be printed or on a smartphone
- You the rider will still need to collect your envelope at the gate, this will have your entry form in it to fill out and take to scrutineering
Pro Open Bike
True Street Bike
Harley & Cruiser
- Entry forms will be in the competitor's envelope at the gate.
- CAS and auditing will be completed at the Scrutineering shed at the back of the lanes from 8.00am.
There will be No seeding in racing, all competitors in each bracket will be paired up as they arrive in the staging lanes. It is the competitors’ responsibility to make sure they do not run the same competitor twice if your bracket is running Chicago shootout. Bye runs will be selected at random by the Willowbank Officials.
For minimum requirements please click here
All bikes quicker than 9.50 MUST have an IHRA licence and IHRA log book.
Entrants running 9.50 and slower that do not have an IHRA License will be issued a day number.
You can enter more than one bracket provided it’s on a different bike (one bike per bracket) please remember that you may have tight turnaround times towards the end of the day.
Racing format will be Chicago Shootout - 2 qualifiers and 3 rounds of racing + finals.
Trade sites available - Please contact email@example.com