TONIGHT'S (6/03/2020) FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE WEATHER
Friday Night Lights is a fun filled event for the whole family!
FREE Face painting
PLUS a Jumping Castle
Add in the bonus of some racing and a car show
• LIGHT OF THE NIGHT // Best reaction between 7pm and 8pm WINS $250!
• Race your mate in the dedicated GRUDGE LANE
• Park your pride and joy at the CAR SHOW
- Coolest Hot Rod
- Coolest Street Car
- Coolest Bike
PLUS Cool off with a cold one with a CASH BAR onsite
THIS EVENT IS FOR STREET REGISTERED VEHICLES ONLY!
· General Admission $10
· Children 13 & under are free
· Car Load $25 (max 5 ppl)*
· Racing Fee $10 per driver**
* Cars with more then 5 ppl pay general admission price for every additional person.
** Total cost to race is your general admission plus the racing fee
DATES & TIMES
January 10th 2020
February 14th 2020
March 6th 2020 - Cancelled
Gates open at 5.30pm and runs commence at 6pm - 8:30pm
Street Vehicle Drag Racing Regulations
While Willowbank Raceway has introduced new Street vehicles regulations, Willowbank Raceway is operating all events including Test n Tune’s, Friday Night Lights and Street Series as an IHRA member track and all IHRA licenced vehicles /driver/riders must abide by the current IHRA Australian rule book at all Events.
· Helmet Requirements - IHRA licence holder is to abide by the current IHRA rule book at any event. The minimum helmet requirement at Test n Tune and Street Series events for street vehicles (i.e - non IHRA licence holders) is AS/NZS 1698.
· Purpose built race vehicles are not permitted to run at this event
· Any non IHRA licenced street vehicle running quicker than 10.00 WILL NOT receive their time slip and will be removed from any racing privileges.