27th Annual Street Series presented by Archers Smash Repairs
This year Willowbank Raceway celebrates the 27th Annual Street Series! Here’s your opportunity to take part in one of the popular racing series in QLD. Get yourself into the series and compete in 7 rounds (plus the finals),
Make your choice Street Sedan is made up of 3 brackets Mick's Towing Services Quick, Exelmetal Hot Street & QLD Mustang & Camaro Spares Street, Lifestyle Lawyers Street Bike and Knijff Earthmoving Powderpuff categories.
If you have not run in the Archers Smash Repairs Street Series before and you wish to earn points for the series you will need to register. This can be done via the Street Series Information and Invitation link below.
You can now pre purchase your entry online or on the day at the gate - for online entries click here
Points & Results
Street Series Information and Invitation
Street Series Rules and Regulations
Street Vehicle Drag Racing Regulations
If you do not have a current IHRA licence or membership, you will need to purchase a $5 day licence at the track at each event.
Entries & admission tickets are available at the gate.
The finals of the 2020 Archers Smash Repairs Street Series will be run at the following Test N Tune's
Powder Puff final - Saturday 17th October 2020
Street Sedan final – Saturday 31st October 2020
Street Bike final - Saturday 31st October 2020
- Gates Open - 3pm
- Time Trials - 3.30pm to 6:30pm
- Racing - 7:00pm
- Times are estimates and may change on the day depending on entry numbers
Cost - Pre Entries are now available online - click here
- $50 to race, admits driver/rider only.
- Spectators $20 adults, $18 students with ID
- Children 13 & under are free
Street vehicle regulations
Street Sedan Series
- Mick's Towing Services Quick Eliminator - 10.50 to 12.99
- Exelmetal Hot Street - 13.00 to 14.99
- QLD Mustang & Camaro Spares Street Eliminator - 15.00 to 29.99
Street Bike Series
- Lifestyle Injury Lawyers Street Bike - 9.50 to 29.99
Street Powder Puff Series
- Knijff Earthmoving Powder Puff - All ladies run (up to 29.99) - Vehicles must fit within the above cutoffs
While Willowbank Raceway has introduced Street vehicles regulations, Willowbank Raceway is operating all events including Test n Tune and Street Series as an IHRA member track and all IHRA licenced vehicles /driver/riders must abide by the current IHRA Australian rule book at all Events.